! Message de : Le Cardinal
Vaevictis, un des auteurs des scénarios amateurs, qui gère aussi irl un parc de serveurs informatiques, a repris l'administration du site et du forum depuis le 1er février 2024 !

Ce n'est donc plus moi qui m'en occupe (Je lui ai octroyé les droits administrateurs sur le forum).

N.B. : les nouvelles inscriptions sur le forum sont désactivées pour le moment. Peut-être que cela changera avec l'administration de Vaevictis.

[GAMME OFFI 1ED] PDF récapitulatif de la gamme des Lames du Cardinal parue chez Sans-Détour

Scénarios/campagnes, PJ, PNJ, galeries et aides de jeu (créations officielles et amateurs)
Le Cardinal
Administrateur du Site
Administrateur du Site

Re: [GAMME OFFI 1ED] Arcanes

Message par Le Cardinal »

Je modère en rouge cardinal (#b82010), sinon, c'est que j'exprime un avis tout à fait personnel…
Le Cardinal
Administrateur du Site
Administrateur du Site

Re: [GAMME OFFI 1ED] À propos du Tarot des Ombres sur RPGGeek

Message par Le Cardinal »

Ma contribution au sujet du Tarot des Ombres a été rejetée sur RPGGeek au motif :
Reason: When this tarot deck is bundled with the game, it's a component in the box set and can be noted as such in the box set description. When the deck is sold alone is can be used with the game, but also is a standalone Tarot deck that doesn't have game mechanics, etc. As such, it does not appear to qualify for listing in the wiki.
Donc:
  • Quand c'est inclus dans la boîte du jeu, c'est bien du jeu de rôle.
  • Quand c'est vendu à part, ce n'est pas du jeu de rôle.
Va comprendre, Charles !

Ils m'ont demandé un lien pour se renseigner sur le Tarot et je leur ai donné celui vers Le Grog…

Méfiez-vous, donc, malheureux ! Le Grog répertorie bien des jeux de rôle. Mais pas que ! :run away:

Ma réponse :
Hello,

So, when in the box, that's rpg, when sold separately, that's not rpg?

But it's the same old stupid Tarot deck in the two ways, isn't it?

Well, you are the Boss! You decide!

Regards.
Leur réponse:
Heh, no I'm not the boss. Trust me, I'm waaaaay down the line. :D
Nor do I set the site policies, I just try to figure out how to implement them. I did discuss this item with other admins.

The big discussion is about what to include vs. what to exclude. Some things are pretty obvious. Like a Spider Man comic book. Some things are less obvious. Like a Dungeons & Dragons comic book. Some things are even less obvious, like Knights of the Dinner Table. The grey zone is what gets discussed, and it covers a lot of ground.

I do admit that policy has changed over the years.

There are quite a few products that use cards. If the cards are branded for a specific game, then they can be listed. An example is the various Star Wars game cards. They would have "no use" except as a game component for this game.

Cards that are not for a specific game don't get listed. Some games come with a standard poker deck, for example. In these cases, the box set may include them as a component, but if they got sold on their own, they would not get listed. Even a poker deck with custom art would be treated this way.

Since the vendor points out this deck can be used without the game, as a standard Tarot deck, it would seem to be much like a deck of poker cards. When it's bundled, it's a game component. On it's own... it's not. When it's on its own it's a tarot deck. Of course, one that could be used for a game, but doesn't have to be.
Ma réponse :
I absolutely understand.

What I would like to point out, as an answer, is that a second Tarot deck is absolutely necessary when the number of rpg players around the table excess a certain amount.

I would also want to say that I can't image to play traditional Tarot game with this very Tarot deck. Maybe it could be used as a Divinatory Tarot (but assets/trumps/arcanes are so linked to the novels/to the rpg that this appears very weird to me). It may be rather considered, I imagine, as a piece of collection by fans (for the Tarot is now out of stock).

My two cents.

Regards.
Je modère en rouge cardinal (#b82010), sinon, c'est que j'exprime un avis tout à fait personnel…
Répondre